Frenix!!!!! Every time... Everywhere... Don't give up....

Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally, i got it

I have bought a Chinese dvd movie. I thought that it must be a nice film, cos there was my favorite singer, Jay Chou. Unluckily, I couldn't play it. I tried all my best to view it, but it still didn't work. Poor me!
But everything was such a magic...Oh, my god! Finally, I could play it on my lap. Hee...Hee... It was a nice film for me, including my favorite sport: Basketball. And it's also funny. Ok, the title of this movie is Kung Fu Dunk, and I can tell that I really like Kung Fu. I wish I could know and practice it someday. You know why? Hmm... It's easy for me to run when you want to fight me. lolzzz...
Here are some parts of the movie


posted by Yuriko at 9:48 AM

1 Comments:

You know what? I know nothing about the movie. But when I heard it's starred by Jay Chou, it told me that i wouldn't watch that movie cos i don't like him. Wonder why he never smile???

May 29, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home