Frenix!!!!! Every time... Everywhere... Don't give up....

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Old but Meaningful

How was your grade 12? I had a lot of fun during that time. Here are some old photos I had taken with my old friends. Let’s see…


After cleaning class



Listening to our teacher's advice



With crazy style



Breakfast time



Sout Mun Rum Dors Krous before
taking exam




With all the members of the class,
except Khimmy




Krom Bang Thum Bror-jaim Thnak



Dak Bat Nov Sala.
We celebrate it every year, mostly
one or two days before the end of the year.
Hope you guys remember this...
Anyway, I really miss you. Khan Joub Knea Yu Heuy!
posted by Yuriko at 9:32 AM

4 Comments:

Really miss those days... :(

March 21, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Yeah, me too.

March 22, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

do you have some more pictures of our high school?

March 29, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

I don't have t, but when I have time, I'll go to take some pohotos of our school.

April 5, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home