Frenix!!!!! Every time... Everywhere... Don't give up....

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Birthday

1st June 1988
1st June 2008
To day is my 20th birthday
Thanks to mum and dad for giving me a lucky life
Thanks to my dear sister for looking after me
Thanks to my dear friends for being near me
I remember that today last year I got a surprised birthday with lots of meaningful presents
This year, I got a new another surprised birthday. It was made by few friends at IFL. I was very happy even it took place before the real day, and it was very precious to me. Thanks you so much!
Till this minute, I got a call from oversea, eleven birthday sms, three worth presents, and a cute singing-postcard. I have nothing to say only thanks to all of you who always care about me.


posted by Yuriko at 11:22 AM

3 Comments:

Words cannot fully describe what I mean, so let me just say a truly happy birthday to you.

June 1, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Hey Happy birthday Day!
I wish u success all ur life espeacially ur dream came true! Lina

June 1, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Thanks very girls. Hope everything comes true. Thanks...

June 1, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home