Frenix!!!!! Every time... Everywhere... Don't give up....

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Madison Corner

Do you remember this photo?




And now this



It's just about 2months after I told you guys about this house, and now it becomes an official restaurant. I haven't try it yet, but soon. I'll tell you about the taste over there later. I guess it's Yummy! Oh, one more thing special about this restaurant. They always project HM&RHM concert DVDs to their clients by using the wall of Lean Hour Chinese school as the screen. Not bad!
posted by Yuriko at 11:27 AM

3 Comments:

Oh, and clients can dance Madison all day & all night long?

April 9, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Wow! so cool...don't forget to treat me when I go there...

April 9, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

to Da
Yeah, it's awesome.
to Cesar
I haven't seen anyone danced Madison yet. Actually, it's just the restaurant's name. And most of customers are foreigners.
to Rady
Don't worry guy. I'll accompany u when u come here. Just give me some tips. Lolzzz

April 10, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home