Frenix!!!!! Every time... Everywhere... Don't give up....

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Ex______

Today, 29th June 2008, is the special day of a man in my heart. Even we are broken nowadays, but in my mind you are still important to me. I wish you arrive at all you works, happy, healthy, lucky, more handsome, and everything you wish becomes true in your whole life. Oh, wish you have a wonderful day with your special.
Happy Birthday to you!
Hey, guys! This post refers to my Ex-brother, Kang, t na.
So don’t think in the negative way na. Lolzzz
posted by Yuriko at 9:10 AM

4 Comments:

relationship broken? Ex-brother? sound so funny. he is a lucky guy cos he has a nice sis as me.

June 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

"Sman te mean tmey hery.....!"
From vanishing

"Great style of writing, better follow when I have bf hery mel tov"
From pooh

June 30, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

To mango
It's ur bad luck to have brother like kang. Anyway, it was me who Kat Kal him mun. Lolzzz

To vanishing
I don't have any boyfriends yet. Hee...Hee

To pooh
Thanks. And introduce them to me when u have na. Ha ha...

July 3, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

Good decision! Should've done it earlier!!! I mean "Kat Kal" him

July 7, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home