Frenix!!!!! Every time... Everywhere... Don't give up....

Friday, May 1, 2009

Weekend

I’m very glad and excited since tomorrow is Saturday and the next day is Sunday, my favorite days. They are not only the weekend, but also special and unforgettable days for me, my family, especially my dear sister because it’s her wedding day. I can’t imagine how happy she is and so am I. Anyway, I wish her and my brother-in-law love each other and live happily together. I know she won’t read this message, yet this is the only one gift I have for her. I’m very lucky to have a good sister like her. I love you. Happy Wedding Day.

posted by Yuriko at 1:15 PM

2 Comments:

Ah! good news... Wish them have strong bond!

May 1, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Thank for your best wish.

May 10, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home