Frenix!!!!! Every time... Everywhere... Don't give up....

Monday, August 10, 2009

Life is a climb

What is life supposed to be? Why do people lie to themselves that everything will be alright soon although it’s hard for them to solve the problem? Why can’t people get what they want? Or is it just a part of life? Or is life always a climb? Just like now, I don't know who I really am; I don't know what I exactly want for my life. I am in the middle of nowhere; I really lose my way...


posted by Yuriko at 10:23 AM

4 Comments:

If you ask for my advice, I would say ''Focus on the present, take the past as experience and the future as encouragement!''
Good luck!

Oh, the song is one of my current favorite! :P

August 10, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Oh! really? Try to find out yourself then..and wish ya...

August 10, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

a big fan of Miley you are

August 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

To cesar and rady
Thanks for your encouragement. Im fine now since now Im in BB. Everything seemed okay when I arrived here. Phew!
To da
Yeah, Im one of her fans. However, Im a huge fan of Hilary Duff t. Heh...Heh...

August 13, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home